Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. BodyWorx Nutrition is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices. If a parcel is returned because of rejection by customs we will credit your account for the product ordered but not the shipping costs.
• All BodyWorx Nutrition product returns must be sent to:
12430 Tesson Ferry Rd #271
St. Louis, MO 63128
• Returns/exchanges that are a result of shipping error or damage may be processed through your sales representative and are not subject to return authorization, fees or eligibility assessments.
• All other returns must be itemized and accompanied by a Return Authorization form which may be obtained by calling BodyWorx Nutrition toll free: 877-663-3438
• Product returned within 30 days of receipt by customer and meeting policy requirements will be processed without transaction or unit fees.
• Return authorizations will not be issued for any product more than one (1) year past expiration date.
• BodyWorx Nutrition will issue credit or check for returned goods within 30 days of their receipt. No deduction/credit may be taken prior to that time.
• Product not purchased either directly from BodyWorx Nutrition will not be accepted for credit.
• Returned products will be promptly evaluated for credit based on eligibility and/or ineligibility. All products returned, regardless of credit eligibility become property of BodyWorx Nutrition. All BodyWorx Nutrition products are returned with the understanding that they are subject to final review and evaluation by BodyWorx Nutrition, and will be processed in accordance with the most recent returned goods policy in effect at the time the return is received.
• Exchange credits or refunds for returned product will reflect original purchase price of merchandise less 10% unless the return is a result of shipper’s error or shipping damage; or customer has a specifically contracted return goods agreement with BodyWorx Nutrition.
• Credit will not be issued for product sold with the specific understanding that it is nonrefundable, as specified in the price list.
• This returned goods policy applies to the original purchase only. Product which has been repackaged, product purchased through a bankruptcy sale, fire sale, sacrifice sale or otherwise known as distress merchandise or product not in the original container is not eligible for credit.
• BodyWorx Nutrition reserves the right to amend this policy by notification to the customer.