From The Makers of OcuDerma®, ocular skin therapy
Introducing OcuLash®, non-prescription cosmeceutical ---
Exclusively for Professional Distribution and Recommendation.
- For use as the initial step to healthier lashes and brows --- prior to LATISSE® (Allergan). OcuLash is drug-free; it does not contain bimatoprost, the active ingredient in LATISSE and will not darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
- Vitamin, botanical and lash enhancing ingredients help strengthen, protect and revitalize eyelashes in 2-4 weeks.
- Featuring PeptiPlex®, advanced peptide complex, not one but two science-based peptides that support the natural, renewal cycle of lashes so they look lush, healthy, and rejuvenated.
- Defends against damage by hydrating; minimizes breakage.
- Helps lashes recover from environmental, chemical, and physical damage and return to a healthy state.
- Appropriate for upper lashes, lower lashes and sparse or thinning brows.
- Drug-free; does not contain bimatoprost, the active ingredient in LATISSE®. Will not darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
- No parabens, fragrances, colorants, or petroleum products. No known allergens: gentle for sensitive eyes.
- Developed in conjunction with and recommended by Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, and Skincare Professionals.
OcuLash® --- the 1st step to healthier lashes and brows --- prior to recommending expensive Rx products.
Buy: 12 OcuLash® @ $25.00 /0.21 fl. oz. tube
Get: 24% Introductory Allowance
Two (2) Free Packages with Each Dozen packages
Total Order Cost: $300.00
Total Discount Savings: (72.00)
Total Net Order Cost: $228.00
Additional Savings: Shipping No Charge
Free Packages (2) $50.00 value
Net Unit (tube) Cost: $16.29 / tube
Suggested Retail: $48.95 / tube
Profit per tube: $32.66 / tube
Good for new retail customers only, not available to consumers; one offer purchase per account and only while supplies last.
Note: OcuLash is not to be used in the eye; for external (around the eye) use only.
Note: All information on this website is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for a specific medical condition. Please consult your physician if you have questions or concerns regarding your health.